A Pokémon auction

Vajdoch

Hello @Vajdoch,

I will be locking this thread now, since it's not clear what you are trying to do with the thread, which has already led to confusion and an unauthorized bid war without an ending point.

- If your purpose is to looking for offers for the Weaville, please be clear in your post's description. Keep in mind that without making this an auction, you are not allowed to use any offer in the thread as a Current Offer (C.O) or Best Offer (B.O). You will need to respond to all offers in the thread (which you have failed to do so) whether you accept or reject the offer, as soon as you see them. Failure to do so may lead to an immediate lock on your thread.

Referring to our General Trade Rules:

SO, BO & CO.

- SO (Starting Offer) indicates the minimum offer required to begin an auction. BO (Best Offer) & CO (Current Offer) are both used to indicate the current highest offer in an auction.

Auction use only.

- If you want to make an auction, please give our Auction Rules a read, then start a new auction thread with a proper format. Feel free to copy and paste the sample format below:

[Pokemon / Item]
Start Point/Price:
End Point:
Insta:
Min. Raise:
Accepted Payment(s):

Please read what I have suggested to you carefully, and start a new thread only after you have understood what to do and what are required from you as the thread creator. 

I wish you good luck selling the Weavile.

Kind regards,

Irushia