31 speed H.A Alolan Ninetails Hp Ground and more

G44k

To all parties involved,

The Nidoking auction incorrectly ended without accounting for @Araragikun's bid 2 minutes before auction's ending point. Without this mistake, auction would have continued for an extra 15 minutes due to the 15 minute extension rule.

Thus, to be fair to all parties involved and that everyone has time to submit their bid, the Nidoking auction will continue for an extra 1 hour, from the time this post was made. To see the exact time this post was made, please hover over the post like what I did in the picture below:
image.png.02e232c4f9fa4728727ad3e360e9c70d.png

The auction's Current Offer is now @Araragikun at 220K.

@G44k @Araragikun @Ajthebaddest @Kuusetsu @Sm0046 and others, please take note of this change.

At the end of this auction, I will correct the previous mistake made by the auctioneer and move the Nidoking to the winner. Good luck bidding.

Irushia

Edited by Irushia
  • Like 2

To all parties involved,

The correct winner of the Nidoking auction is @Ajthebaddest at 230K Pokedollar.

The reason for this is @Araragikun's bid occurred in the same minute that the auction was scheduled to end, hence it's unfortunately a late bid.

Referring to our Auction Rules:

9. End point is final and must be honoured.
- In-game: End points cannot be extended for any reason, and must be accurate to the second that the auction is set to end. It is recommended to use timestamps to manage your auction correctly.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00:00, bids are valid until 14:59:59 and no later.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

Using GMT+0:

The time I made the post was at 3:57 PM:
image.png.4891f5ff4a449aadf98d54f551ce24ce.png

Hence, with an 1-hour extension, it will end at 4:57:00 PM, which would mean all bids are valid until 4:56:59, and no later. Please refer to the rules I have colored Gold above.

This means Araragikun's bid at 4:57 is not valid. Since it could happen at anytime after 4:57:00 up to 4:57:59, it's considered a late bid and won't be accepted:
image.png.f751417777e853f0ddb5c856c7589c19.png

I hope my explanation has been clear enough for everyone to understand the situation. If you have any extra questions you want to ask, please make a thread in General Complaint Area, I would be glad to answer them for you.

@G44k @Ajthebaddest Because I see both of you are online at the moment, please trade the remaining 20k to G44k. If you are unable to contact each other, let me know and I will force the Pokedollar payment.

This concludes the Nidoking auction. Take care.

Kind regards,

Irushia

• Like 3