Hey ! I'm New !

138065 Hey Guys ! I have been playing Pokemon Revolution for a week and I cannot stop playing it ! I love how the game is like the other game created by Gamefreak ! Well I love this game and continue your great work !!!

Hey there, Insaneeee. Welcome to the PRO community!

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your time here so far. What's your favorite part of the game?

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

138065 Hey Guys ! I have been playing Pokemon Revolution for a week and I cannot stop playing it ! I love how the game is like the other game created by Gamefreak ! Well I love this game and continue your great work !!!

Hey there, Insaneeee. Welcome to the PRO community!

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying your time here so far. What's your favorite part of the game?

My favourite part of the game is how smooth the game runs ! I also like how the map is unique in comparison to other pokemon games and how you can play with friends and journey together! But one suggestion I would make is add the numbers to the hp bars while you are in battle. Thanks!

138066 Welcome! :Angel:

Thank you! Maybe we bump into each other in game? Who knows ?

138068 Welcome to PRO, enjoy your stay!

Thanks maybe we will encounter each other in game? Who knows ?

My favourite part of the game is how smooth the game runs ! I also like how the map is unique in comparison to other pokemon games and how you can play with friends and journey together! But one suggestion I would make is add the numbers to the hp bars while you are in battle. Thanks!

PRO has been on a long journey to get to this point. While it still has occasional hiccups---and the server isn't as stable as we would like it to be---the game certainly runs more smooth nowadays than it has in the past.

Our mapping team does an excellent job at creating a game environment which is unique, yet close enough to the originals for veteran Pokemon players to remember.

While I'm not sure if your HP suggestion will be implemented in the future, the staff works diligently to bring new features and updates to the game as often as possible.

Look forward to seeing you in the game; take care!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Guest TRUNGNAMBK

I down the game on and Rar . then it is a Resource file types , Ress and I will not run files do.help

Hey Guys ! I have been playing Pokemon Revolution for a week and I cannot stop playing it ! I love how the game is like the other game created by Gamefreak ! Well I love this game and continue your great work !!!

Hey man i started yesterday :p, Imma add you