(auction) Gardervoir halloween // Ability (Trace) // closed // end

Hello @Redhat1,

You have committed multiple infractions to our Auction Rule here:

11. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- In-game: The auction has been announced.

- Forum: The auction has started.

You cannot add an Insta after the auction has started, like what you did here. I have removed the Insta price of 5M that you added.

8. End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun.

You cannot extend the auction for 4 more hours. I have edited your posts to correct this. The auction will continue running its scheduled course, which means it would end 36 hours after the first bid, and no later.

Please give a good read on our Auction Rules and Trade Rules during the remaining time of the auction. I will keep a close eye on this thread to ensure the rightful winner is correctly announced in the end.

Kind regards,

Irushia

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Irushia said:

Hello @Redhat1,

You have committed multiple infractions to our Auction Rule here:

You cannot add an Insta after the auction has started, like what you did here. I have removed the Insta price of 5M that you added.

You cannot extend the auction for 4 more hours. I have edited your posts to correct this. The auction will continue running its scheduled course, which means it would end 36 hours after the first bid, and no later.

Please give a good read on our Auction Rules and Trade Rules during the remaining time of the auction. I will keep a close eye on this thread to ensure the rightful winner is correctly announced in the end.

Kind regards,

Irushia

Oh sorry.now i changed it as it was

• Redhat1 changed the title to (auction) Gardervoir halloween // Ability (Trace) // closed // end
  • Irushia locked this topic