Released a poke by mistake

Drialmeida

1. 1.

PRO Username: Drialmeida

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue? : Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

was releasing the pokes i didnt want and ended up releasing the gastly i wanted to train and make part of my team

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Nothing, i tried to whisper a mod ingame but he had disabled his messages... So i seeked for help in forum

Description and Message

Well what happen was, i was trying to clear my box a bit and ended up releasing a poke i really wanted to train and evolve :/ is there something i can do about it?

they can't do anything about released pokes it's your own fault

My own fault?!How can it be my own fault if all the pokes i have get mixed up on every single box together with the pokes i want for myself? I agree i was the one clicking, but when i have 10+ gastlys in the pc and i am releasing the ones i dont want but end up releasing one i really wanted it, it is not my fault or is it? :/ Its the games fault for not fixing the box system.

they can't do anything about released pokes it's your own fault

My own fault?!How can it be my own fault if all the pokes i have get mixed up on every single box together with the pokes i want for myself? I agree i was the one clicking, but when i have 10+ gastlys in the pc and i am releasing the ones i dont want but end up releasing one i really wanted it, it is not my fault or is it? :/ Its the games fault for not fixing the box system.

your fault for not checking every ghastly, same thing happened but staff said they couldn't help

138437 PRO Username: Drialmeida

was releasing the pokes i didnt want and ended up releasing the gastly i wanted to train and make part of my team

Nothing, i tried to whisper a mod ingame but he had disabled his messages... So i seeked for help in forum

Description and Message

Well what happen was, i was trying to clear my box a bit and ended up releasing a poke i really wanted to train and evolve :/ is there something i can do about it?

Hi, I am so sorry about your case. However, it also have notice Yes/NO before you release. It not relate to any technical problem of game, it is personal case. We cannot help or refund to this case. I am so sorry about that but will have no further action for that :Ambivalent: So sorry

Bear in mind that game is Beta, and PC box also planned to revamp

Description and Message

Hi, I am so sorry about your case. However, it also have notice Yes/NO before you release. It not relate to any technical problem of game, it is personal case. We cannot help or refund to this case. I am so sorry about that but will have no further action for that :Ambivalent: So sorry

I know and when it asked for "yes/no" i also havent clicked yes by mistake, i wanted to release gastly but just not that one, if it at least showed one last time the stats of the poke of course i wouldn´t have clicked yes =/ But all the gastly were altogether on the same box and for this reason i ended up accidently releasing an epic gastly ^^ I know it is also my fault for not double checking the stats and that, but i am not the only one to blame because the box system also has some sort of guilty towards my actions... If i could arrange the boxes this would probably never happen.

One more thing, comparing two topics related with the system... We are all aware that the staff intend to punish all the scammers and will put an option on trade just for the evolved pokes... If someone scams a poke on the system right now he will most likely be punished and the person who got scammed will most likely get the pokemon back, when the person who traded the poke was aware on the very beginning that she was trading with a random player he didnt know but in the end this person gets the poke back and the other guy gets punished and there is also an option "accept, yes or no" in the end, right?.

In the other side the ppl who release their pokes by mistake because of the system at the moment that simply forces you to have all the pokemons together on the same boxes, we wont have any refund and it considered our own mistake? When it is not fully our fault? :/ I really dont get the difference between these 2 topics, and on my opinion the "victim" of the second topic has more reasons than the person who traded the poke to someone they dont know.

Description and Message

I know and when it asked for "yes/no" i also havent clicked yes by mistake, i wanted to release gastly but just not that one, if it at least showed one last time the stats of the poke of course i wouldn´t have clicked yes =/ But all the gastly were altogether on the same box and for this reason i ended up accidently releasing an epic gastly ^^ I know it is also my fault for not double checking the stats and that, but i am not the only one to blame because the box system also has some sort of guilty towards my actions... If i could arrange the boxes this would probably never happen.

One more thing, comparing two topics related with the system... We are all aware that the staff intend to punish all the scammers and will put an option on trade just for the evolved pokes... If someone scams a poke on the system right now he will most likely be punished and the person who got scammed will most likely get the pokemon back. The person who traded the poke was also aware on the very beginning that was trading with a random player that he/she didnt know but in the end this person gets the poke back and the other guy gets punished, be aware there is also an option "accept, yes or no" in the end, right?.

In the other side the ppl who release their pokes by mistake because of the system at the moment that simply forces you to have all the pokemons together on the same boxes, we wont have any refund and it considered our own mistake? When it is not fully our fault? :/ I really dont get the difference between these 2 topics, and on my opinion the "victim" of the second topic has more reasons than the person who traded the poke to someone they dont know.

Description and Message

One more thing, comparing two topics related with the system... We are all aware that the staff intend to punish all the scammers and will put an option on trade just for the evolved pokes... If someone scams a poke on the system right now he will most likely be punished and the person who got scammed will most likely get the pokemon back, when the person who traded the poke was aware on the very beginning that she was trading with a random player he didnt know but in the end this person gets the poke back and the other guy gets punished and there is also an option "accept, yes or no" in the end, right?.

there never was a guarantee that a scammed pokemon gets returned, only a possiblity. you wont get your poke back, thats just how it is.

The fact you re the one who released it after confirmation window, we can't do anything to retrieve your pokemon back.

This would be a lesson for future clean up.

Also, i may suggest you to rearrange epics or put some random items on them to notice which pokemon are important, like make them hold oran berries. It should make any holder noticable on pc.