Gliscor hw halloween h.a jolly

Hjoe

Hello @Araragikun and @Cuarteloff, the auctioneer:

Upon being notified, I have reviewed this auction.

To explain a part of the auditing process, what important, first and foremost, for a Trade Moderator when reviewing an auction, is to check the historical edits to the main post/auction details, which would not be available to the players to inspect, to identify the correct, and original terms of the auction, upon started.

Consequently, the original terms of the auction upon started, after inspection, are:

SERVER ; Silver

START OFFER; 10m

INSTANT PURCHASE; 20m

ENDS THE;  18/10/2022 (GTM -3) 21h.

ig cuarteloff

When the auctioneer specified an ending point like this, this means the auction clock was already ticking, and the auction already started at the thread creation (irrespective of whether the start offer has been met or not). This means these terms were already set at this point, and cannot be changed anymore. You cannot change the staring point to 8M, or added a min bid of 200K and added a CC payment of 360K like you did. These are not allowed:

11. Insta Prices, Minimum Raises and Accepted Payments are optional, however, if set, must be announced in public, and cannot be changed, negotiated or added once:

- Forum: The auction has started.

Later on, the auctioneer also added "72 hour" to his information details:

END Time:  72H 
(GTM -3) 21h ----NO INSTA

This new "72H" conflicted with the original ending point terms, and in no way is accepted. I have reverted the auction details to the original terms to reflect the correct terms that everyone should follow.

All in all, the auction would end at 21h, 18/10/2022 (GMT-3). Converting to GMT+0, that would be 0:00 AM, 19/10/2022. There are a little less than 13 hours left as of the time of this post.

Hope this clears everyone's doubts. Happy bidding.

Kind regards,

Irushia

Edited by Irushia
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, Araragikun said:

@Irushiadid u aware that the auctioneer is change the whole s.o n include insta after the the real auction already started?

Yes, as stated here:

1 hour ago, Irushia said:

You cannot change the staring point to 8M, or added a min bid of 200K and added a CC payment of 360K like you did. These are not allowed:

Later on, the auctioneer also added "72 hour" to his information details:

This new "72H" conflicted with the original ending point terms, and in no way is accepted. I have reverted the auction details to the original terms to reflect the correct terms that everyone should follow.

Upon being notified, I was able to fix the auction details in time, to mitigate the damages caused. Thus, thank you for alerting us know about the issues beforehand. 

Moving on with the auction, C.O now is $16.2M Pokedollar by Choxx.

Kind regards,

Irushia

• Doakes locked this topic