please help on gengarite

Dhaxel

On 10/21/2022 at 7:03 AM, Dhaxel said:

thanx for the reply... should i release my darkrai so that i could have a new quest again? i did review the possible quest but nothing happens

No need to release your Darkrai. Just try to enter the castle and the Dark Realm again. If you can't, you have to defeat Horon in Dark Valley without losing a pokemon in the battle to regain entry. Once inside the Dark Realm, defeat Umbra (the Mega Gengar) in a fight in which you can only use your Clefairy. Make sure to recruit all possible team members (Clefairy, Growlithe, Munna, Cubone and Alolan Rattata) before you leave the Dark Realm.

On 10/22/2022 at 4:17 PM, Karyoplasma said:

No need to release your Darkrai. Just try to enter the castle and the Dark Realm again. If you can't, you have to defeat Horon in Dark Valley without losing a pokemon in the battle to regain entry. Once inside the Dark Realm, defeat Umbra (the Mega Gengar) in a fight in which you can only use your Clefairy. Make sure to recruit all possible team members (Clefairy, Growlithe, Munna, Cubone and Alolan Rattata) before you leave the Dark Realm.

thank you so much.. ima try now....