Halloween Mystery Boxes

Gabigabiiiiii

5 hours ago, Gabigabiiiiii said:

Hello! I'm very new to the game and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what do the halloween mystery boxes contain. I saw a post back from 2018, but i'm not sure if it's still the same stuff. Thank you!

Hey @Gabigabiiiiii,

as Karyoplasma mentioned and you maybe have suspected, the Halloween Mystery Boxes contains different Halloween themed items. 😛
The list you found from 2018 may actually be accurate, however here is a link to our official Clothing and Mounts Showcase which shows all items the box can contain. The whole thread may not be totally up-to-date but everything that actually is in there should be correct.
Everything clear?

Kind regards ✌️

• Like 2

On 10/22/2022 at 6:59 AM, Doctile said:

Hey @Gabigabiiiiii,

as Karyoplasma mentioned and you maybe have suspected, the Halloween Mystery Boxes contains different Halloween themed items. 😛
The list you found from 2018 may actually be accurate, however here is a link to our official Clothing and Mounts Showcase which shows all items the box can contain. The whole thread may not be totally up-to-date but everything that actually is in there should be correct.
Everything clear?

Kind regards ✌️

thank you so much!!!