Close

Nemanhtahl

Hello,

@Nemanhtahl Multiple things I want to point out in this auction.

Information !!! : If two auctions start at the same time, the second one (while scrolling) will be delayed by 15 min more than 24 hours. (2nd auction will be on during 24 hours and 15 min) 

This isn't the way we do things. We always look at when an auction starts! So if the auction starts at 1:00AM 24/10, it will finish 1:00AM 25/10, only possible delay an auction might have is if a bid is made 15mins before the original end point!

image.png.435c643961700f7f91928945cabb011e.png

Please check our rules, as we don't allow additional rules made by players.  Auction Rules

Another point is, you are only allowed to have at most 5 pokemons in one thread on SELLING POKÉMON - SILVER if you wish to have multiple pokemons in one thread, please use the right subforum, that being: Pokemon Shops.

image.png.04de6b1f7680c35bcdd23f84954d3f5b.png

Again check our Trade Rules to inform yourself about it.

Now, regarding the sales here. 

image.png.053c97d41438debe3dd8974fb55e39e1.png

Please always state the pokemon being bidded on! Here this offer would be invalid! But since this was the last bidder, and was on time, and you respected the 15min rule (no other bidder was involved after this point) I will consider this bid valid. Nevertheless, keep in mind to always announce correctly new bids!

Finally, about the Charmander:

Using GMT+0

With a 24hrs auction after start, Chriissss started this auction on 24/10 02:01AM therefore his end point would be 25/10 02:01AM.

As such, the rightful winner of this auction is @Shopuk with a bid of 400k made at 25/10 02:00AM

Please @Nemanhtahl be careful when making auctions, read our rules so you won't break any of them, unwillingly. 

Hope everything is clear to all! If not let me know.

Best Regards,

Zoruami

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.