Please close

• Clowz changed the title to ABSOL HALLOWEEN [SOLD]

Hello,

@Dutchblazey and @Clowz I see the original offer was 1m and 42k which would fall 69 Pokedollars short of the min bid that was put into place by the auctioneer. 

However, I see you paid 1m and 50k for the Absol trade in the screenshot provided. Can either of you two provide proof of there being a 1m and 50k offer for this Absol? I will provide both of yall 24 hours to provide this proof.

@Dutchblazey In the meantime do not sell this Absol. If you ignore this message and sell this Absol there will be severe consequences from those actions. 

Best Regards,
MBK

Edited by Mbk

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

@ClowzI have deducted 207,931 Pokedollars from your account due to the rightful winning bid coming from @Mediocre69 for 842,069 Pokedollars. The bid from @Dutchblazey was technically 69 Pokedollars short which would cause it to be invalid. This was the difference of what he paid you and the rightfun winning bid. 

Dutchblazey you will see the 1,050,000 Pokedollars returned to your account and the Absol removed from your PC.

Mediocre69 you will see the Absol in the last spot of your PC and 842,069 Pokedollars removed from your account.

Clowz make sure you pay attention to the bids you recieve to prevent this from happening to you in further auctions. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Clowz changed the title to Please close
  • Yellow locked this topic