Silver or Gold -?- [new player,which one to pick?]

Albionkurenai

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Albionkurenai said:

So... The best option for begginers is starting in Gold and eventually pass the account to the Silver server? I think I read something about the possibility of change of server whenever I want, right?

Ehi there @Albionkurenai

First of all, welcome to the game; we are really happy to have you here with us 😀
Because you commented on a 'dead' topic from 2018, I've moved your message to a new thread so we may discuss it here, in an organized way, any question or doubt that you have.

In terms of which server is better, Silver and Gold are essentially the same with no distinction. Even the economy and market are nearly identical.

This is also thanks to Server Transfers, which can be performed from the DASHBOARD (Click Here) in two ways:

• Use the monthly free transfer, which allows you to transfer for free once every 30 days.
  • Pay 100 Coins

I do also suggest you joining our OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER (Click Here) since that's where our community hangs out and interacts with each other, discussing the game and other things, supporting each other, and so on. You can also find useful TOOLS, such as our own Reborn Bot, which shows you where each Pokemon spawns and on what map.

I hope my answer clarified the topic. Please, let me know if you have any other question about the game, I will be really happy to help you.

Wish you a great day !

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others