Eevee won't evolve

Gabigabiiiiii

I'm trying to evolve my eevee into Espeon but it's not happening 😕 i already leveled him up during daytime with max happiness and he didn't evolve. I also did the letting him die thingy, restarting the client, healing him and doing it again and it also didn't work. I already read it had to be after 6am (in the game ofc) so i did it at like 7am and it still didn't happen. Can someone help me out? Thank you!

Hello @Gabigabiiiiii,

It appears that you already know the solution, but there are certain portions that you may have misunderstood. When your Pokemon's happiness reaches the point 255 and certain conditions are satisfied, happiness evolution takes place. In this case, the other condition is attaining 255 happiness in the daytime which is between 10:00-20:00 in-game time. As you had regained happiness at 7:00 in-game (morning time), you were unable to evolve your Eevee. 

Now, can you please try to decrease the happiness of your Eevee and reach 255 in the daytime (10:00-20:00) again and see if your Eevee evolves? Hopefully, this will solve your problem. If that isn't the case for you then please inform us. We would be waiting for your reply. 

Kind regards,
Yverneas. 

8 hours ago, Yverneas said:

Hello @Gabigabiiiiii,

It appears that you already know the solution, but there are certain portions that you may have misunderstood. When your Pokemon's happiness reaches the point 255 and certain conditions are satisfied, happiness evolution takes place. In this case, the other condition is attaining 255 happiness in the daytime which is between 10:00-20:00 in-game time. As you had regained happiness at 7:00 in-game (morning time), you were unable to evolve your Eevee. 

Now, can you please try to decrease the happiness of your Eevee and reach 255 in the daytime (10:00-20:00) again and see if your Eevee evolves? Hopefully, this will solve your problem. If that isn't the case for you then please inform us. We would be waiting for your reply. 

Kind regards,
Yverneas. 

ahhh it worked! thank you sm for the help!