S Venu and more+

If it is possible for you to force trade with me being on gold and @Jequeon silver

I'm unable to force the trade between the two servers as I need to give Jeque some time to respond, if there is no response after the 24 hours, 100 coins will be deducted from Jeque to compensate for transferring the Pokemon from Silver to Gold.

However, if you choose to transfer to Silver, then I can force the trade now but there is no pressure on you to do so.

Manbat.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Manbat said:

I'm unable to force the trade between the two servers as I need to give Jeque some time to respond, if there is no response after the 24 hours, 100 coins will be deducted from Jeque to compensate for transferring the Pokemon from Silver to Gold.

However, if you choose to transfer to Silver, then I can force the trade now but there is no pressure on you to do so.

Manbat.

Okay okay. Then I will choose to stay in Gold because I just transferred yesterday and a few of my pokemons are up for lvl+ev service to another player. So if I transfer,I will be paying 200 coins as I would have to transfer back again to collect them.

As it is possible for you to force trade it with me being on Gold and the pokemon on Silver,I will stay in Gold and wait for the 24hrs to get over. 

Thanks again. 

• Checked/Done 1

bluesignature.gif

Hello @Eetaachee @Jeque

The Sableye trade has been forced as Jeque is inactive.

@Eetaachee 10m has been deducted from your account and you now have the shiny Sableye.
@Jeque 350k has been deducted from your account to compensate for transferring the Sableye back to Gold (the equivalent of 100 coins) and you have been given the 10m for the shiny Sableye.

In future, if you have active sales in a sub-forum such as this thread, do not transfer servers unless you have taken down the thread.

I will now lock this thread until @Jeque either requests the thread to be moved to Shiny and Special Pokemon - Silver or transfers back to Gold to avoid any further issues.

Take care,
Manbat.

Edited by Manbat
  • Like 2

• Manbat locked this topic