Happiny bug don´t evolve happy 100% /Oval Stone

Dodeeh

Hey @Dodeeh,

lets first look how Happiny evolves into Chansey: Happiny evolves into Chansey when leveled up while holding an Oval Stone during daytime.

Everything seems fine in your screenshot except the time. The time that matters for evolutions is always the Poké-time (In-game time). Daytime in PRO is between 10:00 and 20:00 PM (Night time is from 20:00 to 04:00 and morning is from 04:00 to 10:00).

Happiness doesnt matter for this evolution, only when you want to evolve your Chansey to Blissey.
Try to evolve your Happiny at the right time and let me know if it worked.

Kind regards ~

18 minutes ago, Doctile said:

Hey @Dodeeh,

lets first look how Happiny evolves into Chansey: Happiny evolves into Chansey when leveled up while holding an Oval Stone during daytime.

Everything seems fine in your screenshot except the time. The time that matters for evolutions is always the Poké-time (In-game time). Daytime in PRO is between 10:00 and 20:00 PM (Night time is from 20:00 to 04:00 and morning is from 04:00 to 10:00).

Happiness doesnt matter for this evolution, only when you want to evolve your Chansey to Blissey.
Try to evolve your Happiny at the right time and let me know if it worked.

Kind regards ~

but if it's daytime in the game, you shouldn't have a problem

11 minutes ago, Dodeeh said:

Ok happiny evolved chansey , chansey 255happy lvlup100 and not evolve blissey.. what the problem?

Okay, so Blissey it is.

Friendship evolutions are sadly not optimal coded in PRO. In PRO, a friendship evolution will only trigger when the max. happiness is gained while all other requirements are met at the same time. That means you have to do following now: Try to lose some happiness (let the Pokémon faint for example) and re-gain the happiness again. Then the evolution should trigger.

Let me know if it worked.

5 hours ago, Dodeeh said:

Hello, I have lowered the happiness and I have uploaded it and it has not worked. could you lower it a level? ...mysterious sweets don't work on chansey.

Hey,

it seems I gave you a bit sloppy information. The level doesnt matter, it doesnt need to be lowered. Following should work this time:

• Let your Chansey faint in a wild ballte (No trainer battle)
  • Log out and close your client completely
  • Login 
  • Heal your Chansey and let it gain happiness again
    => The evolution should trigger now

Sorry for the first, not detailed enough answer.