s.o 3 pokes all start 10k

Medu5a

Hello,

@Medu5a

Any mod pls can contant me?

Please use the Report Button always to call us. This way, you ensure that we are aware that you require our assistence. 

Sadly, the winner of your Volcarona do not have the means to honour his offer, and for that he will be handled in accordance!

Apologies for the inconvenience, you are free to start a new auction on the pokemon, or contact the runner-up, Heroyla31 with a bid of 360k, to see if he is still interedted to take the pokemon.

Best regards,

Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

47 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Hello,

@Medu5a

Please use the Report Button always to call us. This way, you ensure that we are aware that you require our assistence. 

Sadly, the winner of your Volcarona do not have the means to honour his offer, and for that he will be handled in accordance!

Apologies for the inconvenience, you are free to start a new auction on the pokemon, or contact the runner-up, Heroyla31 with a bid of 360k, to see if he is still interedted to take the pokemon.

Best regards,

Zoruami

oh okay i will see what i will do cause you give me the choice so i will think it thanks have a great day 😄

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

image.png.b49fbadd879550bdf846e5e564d8b977.png

• Doakes locked this topic