''bug lend''

Jfilho

I also experienced the same thing, they say "Unfortunately, the current lending trade system contains a flaw in the returning part, where the Pokemon successfully return but are not recognized by the system, causing the lending to remain in a 'pending condition,' preventing any transfer"

Maybe they're working on it right now,we are just waiting 🙃

• Administrator
On 11/4/2022 at 6:42 AM, Jfilho said:

Hello. I would like help because I believe the "lend" bugged my account, I don't remember having lent any pokémon to someone, and even so I can't make the change of server because it says there is "lend" pending.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing.

As Wakaranaii, which previously got a reply from me and quoted it, unfortunately there is currently a problem with the Lending System, where certain players' lending may remain in a 'Pending' status even if the Pokemon return, and this seems to be the case for you as well.

Our DEVs are aware and are working on a solution, which will be implemented as soon as possible and announced on our official discord. I understand the situation is bad, but please be patient till then.

In the while, wish you a great day.

- Keita/Shinohara

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

12 hours ago, Shinohara said:

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing.

As Wakaranaii, which previously got a reply from me and quoted it, unfortunately there is currently a problem with the Lending System, where certain players' lending may remain in a 'Pending' status even if the Pokemon return, and this seems to be the case for you as well.

Our DEVs are aware and are working on a solution, which will be implemented as soon as possible and announced on our official discord. I understand the situation is bad, but please be patient till then.

In the while, wish you a great day.

- Keita/Shinohara

all right i'll be waiting