Hey guys! :D

Whats up everyone? I've been itching to play this game ever since I've seen footage of it! I've finally registered and am on the red server! Add me as a friend if you wanna battle or anything. Excited to join the community and be active on the forum!

139110 Whats up everyone? I've been itching to play this game ever since I've seen footage of it! I've finally registered and am on the red server! Add me as a friend if you wanna battle or anything. Excited to join the community and be active on the forum!

[glow=green]Welcome to PRO =), Enjoy your Adventure.[/glow]

pokemon art zertziese.jpg

139110 Whats up everyone? I've been itching to play this game ever since I've seen footage of it! I've finally registered and am on the red server! Add me as a friend if you wanna battle or anything. Excited to join the community and be active on the forum!

Welcome to pro! If you need help with anything feel free to add me ingame :Grin:

kDqNWOj.gif bQJ3jFo.png

Welcome to Pro, glad to have you here and if you have any questions feel free to use these forums for support! :Angel:

JGVSTEk.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.