disconnect battle time

Hisoka007

1. can we get a change in the disconnect ranked battle prison? every game if u miss a queue or dodge a game, you get a penality for 3-5min, i feel like 10min is kinda too much for no reason, maybe fix that a bit, make it if you did it first time 3min, if you do it in same 24hours again you get 10min or even 15min, but waiting 10min for a connection lost is just too much i feel like.

specially after we've draw option now and surrender, i feel like we need to update the 10min prison, ppl just can surrender or offer a draw now, no need to be so strict with the people who get dc's..

• Like 2
0wf2EcP.jpg

+1

And I think there should be a waiting time too fo people who gets dc cuz of a crash or Network error or server errors, etc legit causes in which people can reconnect and continue with there battle. 

This will neither effect on there battle or there game experience. 

People with bad devices or bad internet might suffer alot due to this, so a reconnect timer like of 15 seconds or 25 seconds might help alot. 

If anything wrong about my suggestion, or is it already something like that or even if this is a bad idea please lemme know ☺

• Checked/Done 1