Pokemon Tower Maze Guide

Firelordsin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just in luck because I also have a guide on the best coffee in the world!

It's contains the main ingredient to the Krabby Patty secret formula.

</SIZE>[offtopic]Haha, cute! xD[/offtopic]<i></i>

<SIZE size="85">Also, nice guide! Short, simple. I like it~ :y:

erladino_preview_by_zerbert-d81cjiu.gif

[glow=red]Tumblr: Erladino | dA: Erladino | Steam: Erladino | Skype: Erladino | PMU: Erladino[/glow]

2d9df500b0.png

[glow=red]'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.'[/glow]

Credit to Ren for the signature.

You're just in luck because I also have a guide on the best coffee in the world!

It's contains the main ingredient to the Krabby Patty secret formula.

</SIZE>[offtopic]Haha, cute! xD[/offtopic]<i></i>

<SIZE size="85">Also, nice guide! Short, simple. I like it~ :y:

Lol thanks ^.^

(btw secret ingredient is love)

71r62p.jpg

Creds to CarlosAST for the sig ^.^

FirelordSin you're my savior! Thanks for the great guide :Smile: Can you list the rare pokemon on topic introduction too? :Grin: Well I was wondering what's the other two ms I've been hunting though so far I know is Misdreavus and Litwick but its' Spiritomb? And Duskull right? And do you know what held item they hold? :confused:

FirelordSin you're my savior! Thanks for the great guide :Smile: Can you list the rare pokemon on topic introduction too? :Grin: Well I was wondering what's the other two ms I've been hunting though so far I know is Misdreavus and Litwick but its' Spiritomb? And Duskull right? And do you know what held item they hold? :confused:

I would list them in the introduction but I have no idea how to edit forum posts! There's no clear button to press ;-; But yes, it's Misdreavus, Litwick, Spiritbomb, and Duskull. I have no idea what items they hold, sorry. I don't go down there much, I just wrote the guide to clear out some confusion :p

71r62p.jpg

Creds to CarlosAST for the sig ^.^