Pokemon Tower Maze Guide

Firelordsin

I would list them in the introduction but I have no idea how to edit forum posts! There's no clear button to press ;-; But yes, it's Misdreavus, Litwick, Spiritbomb, and Duskull. I have no idea what items they hold, sorry. I don't go down there much, I just wrote the guide to clear out some confusion :p

Oh I see :D: well i don't know how to edit forum posts so sorry too; Also thanks for letting me know about ms pokemon! And Its okay~! :Grin: I'll go find out when I'm on there catching them. Thanks a bunch!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i am a member and i finish the elit 4 of jhoto, i come to lavender to pokemon tower basement and i can't get in.. it's say: "there are other expeditions to undertake says a disembodied voice." "go to vermilion city once you've obtained 8 badges to enter a new domain..."

so what i need to do?

50219 i am a member and i finish the elit 4 of jhoto, i come to lavender to pokemon tower basement and i can't get in.. it's say: "there are other expeditions to undertake says a disembodied voice." "go to vermilion city once you've obtained 8 badges to enter a new domain..."

so what i need to do?

^^ I'm currently having the same problem as this guy, finish the johto elite 4, I've even already done the Halloween quest, went to go catch myself a Litwick and complete the Pokémon Tower with some spare time and I get the same creepy voice telling me there is "other expeditions to undertake" is it meant to be closed during the Halloween event or is this a bug?? Can anyone confirm?

• 4 weeks later...