Havnt played in about 4 + years and this one thing is really bothering me!

Aware

i could have swore there was a team rocket hat.. a black baseball cap with a red R on the front. like i really swore i remember it and i even had the full set plus that hat...

i lost that acc so i cant log in and see but yeah... ive been asking on discord and people say its just the clothes plus the small black cap with no R on it...

any OG players out there remember this? the black baseball cap with the capitol red R  on front? am i tripping??did i create a false memory lol? its bothering me so much i googled and looked and looked to no avail... 

Edited by Aware

Hello @Aware,

Sorry for the late reply. I had our Artists look into it and I am sorry I have to break it to you but there never was a Team Rocket hat with a red "R" on it in PRO. So I don't know where you have seen it but it wasn't in PRO 😉

I hope that helped to clear things up (even though probably not in the way you were hoping for).

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 3:35 PM, M3ru3m said:

Hello @Aware,

Sorry for the late reply. I had our Artists look into it and I am sorry I have to break it to you but there never was a Team Rocket hat with a red "R" on it in PRO. So I don't know where you have seen it but it wasn't in PRO 😉

I hope that helped to clear things up (even though probably not in the way you were hoping for).

Greetings,

M3ru3m

lol wow i have a false memory of it... thats weird... mandela effect? lol thanks. 

Yeah, looks like mandela effect 😄

I'll lock this thread now since there is nothing else I can do for you. Feel free to open a new one if you have anymore questions or happen to run into any problems.

Have a great day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

• M3ru3m locked this topic