Pokemon PC suggestion

Zupercooer

Hi you Awesome people!

Could we have a way to re-organise the Pokemon PC so that that we can keep pokemon in separate boxes, e.g. having pokemon that I want to level in one, pokemon for my team in another and shinies in another box etc. Also could we get these boxes renamed ourselves so that we know what each PC contains to make the PC organisation a lot easier for trainers.

Cheers :)

Hiya.~

I like the idea! This probably will be getting added sometime in the future like the main games. Though at the moment, with the game being early beta, they're probably more concentrating on the main things right now, and getting the big / important things out of the way before they start with the minor things.

--

With that being said, I hope this gets added in the future anyway! It would be nice to be able to sort out your Pokémon in the boxes. x)

~Kresnik

uLBADk9.png

We have plans to add this in the future, it will be done once more important things have been finished (not saying this isnt important, just saying its less important than say, server stability for example)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.