Available Legendary Pokemon?

Illinois

1. 1.

[highlight=red]Hi! I'm new to the forum, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. Feel free to move or delete if necessary. I further apologize if this is already answered or mentioned and I'm blind, but I couldn't find anything on it.[/highlight]

I was wondering if there's a list of all of the available legendary pokemon (as in, catchable and useable) in PRO. I saw a person talking about seeing Zapdos, but other players dismissed Zapdos as "unavailable," or "uncatchable," at the time, but told me that there are, in fact, legendary pokemon available for capture.

Is this true? If so, what are they?

Thanks in advance!

Moved to the proper section

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

139596 Mew is catchable, others are uncatchable

Mew is the only one as of right now?

Yes, and just some of those have less than 600 stats will be catchable eventually. Not the others.

Alright, that sucks, but it's still in Beta and I'm looking forward to what's to come! Final question, and I know this is off-topic which I do apologize for; is there a list of all of the available Pokemon?

139657 Alright, that sucks, but it's still in Beta and I'm looking forward to what's to come! Final question, and I know this is off-topic which I do apologize for; is there a list of all of the available Pokemon?

There is: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=8584&hilit=Pokedex

There is a complete Pokedex of all the Pokemon in orderly fashion.