Perish song, Protect, Memento combo for leveling up does not work

Yeknagoth

Hi,

I recently found a youtuber explaining how you can use a Misdreavus, with the moves Perish song, Protect, Memento in that specific order so you can level up low level Pokemon. As you can see in the video, after the player uses Memento, Perish count falls to 1 and by switching in the Magikarp it falls automatically to 0, thus killing the opponent. But as I switch to my low level Pokemon after Memento, the game asks me to make my move and does not activate the effect of Perish Song. Same thing has happened with the combo Memento and Future Sight of my Gallade, one extra round of waiting has been added instead of the move being activated. Is this a bug or was it changed so the leveling can be harder? 

Here is the video for reference: https://youtu.be/Q8QAsUUUGsM?t=24

PS If I wrote to the wrong subforum, sorry in advance.

Edited by Yeknagoth

9 minutes ago, Yeknagoth said:

Hi,

I recently found a youtuber explaining how you can use a Misdreavus, with the moves Perish song, Protect, Memento in that specific order so you can level up low level Pokemon. As you can see in the video, after the player uses Memento, Perish count falls to 1 and by switching in the Magikarp it falls automatically to 0, thus killing the opponent. But as I switch to my low level Pokemon after Memento, the game asks me to make my move and does not activate the effect of Perish Song. Same thing has happened with the combo Memento and Future Sight of my Gallade, one extra round of waiting has been added instead of the move being activated. Is this a bug or was it changed so the leveling can be harder? 

Here is the video for reference: https://youtu.be/Q8QAsUUUGsM?t=24

PS If I wrote to the wrong subforum, sorry in advance.

It was a bug and is removed in the last patch u can no longer use that bug 🙂

But you can use chimeco for lvl up now and it's not a bug 

Hope this helps you :SquirtleSquad:

• Like 1

Ofralse.png