Guild Leader Change

Williwu

1 hour ago, Doctile said:

Hey @Williwu,

generally thats no problem.
The best way would be if the guildleader could approve that leader change with a reply under this topic or, if they cant because of permissions, in a appeal.

Is that possible?

Kind regards~

yes sure i will contact him and reply in here?

spacer.png

Good Evening sir @Doctile

Im original founder of akatsukis which i hold before, and along with my is @Williwu which we handle the guild together,
I give williwu the position to be the leader of akatsukis, and then he give the position to Nlbro, things become bad for him and he got banned for the reason we don't know.

Could i make the permission on behalf of being the original leader. to give back to williwu the position of being the leader again.

If my request could be granted it would be a best thing to have.
Sincerely your Afr0jas.

spacer.png

On 1/1/2023 at 3:09 AM, Doctile said:

It would be nice if the actual ingame guild leader, Nlbro, could comment.

Hey @Doctile i would say i dont want his comment because he is making ridiculous comments for making a comment here, we asked him politely and he wants me to either do a back flip or give him a pvp team which is unacceptable

image.png

spacer.png

hello @Doctilei am nlbro the leader of akatsukis since my acc is banned i dont have perm to comment with that acc so this is my alt and i am here to request that since i have been kicked from akatsuki for no reasons still i would like to request to give them back the akatsukis 

thanks,yours
prorex