Missing Gengar

Gh0st2602

I had a 31/31 timid Gengar 100 level until a few days ago it's missing now can any staff check my trade history and find out where is my Gengar?  ig it has 30 atk ivs hope this info helps

Edited by Masskiller

Ofralse.png

Hello @Masskiller,

I can only find a 31spd 30 spatk Timid Gengar. If that's the one you meant then it's with a user named "Zeroo0778". If it's not the one you meant could you maybe share some more details? Anything you remember would help. Maybe you remember the OT?! Looking forward to your reply.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

46 minutes ago, M3ru3m said:

Hello @Masskiller,

I can only find a 31spd 30 spatk Timid Gengar. If that's the one you meant then it's with a user named "Zeroo0778". If it's not the one you meant could you maybe share some more details? Anything you remember would help. Maybe you remember the OT?! Looking forward to your reply.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

it was a 31/31 gengar tho i dont remember the ot but ig its mr.troll ot not sure i bought it for 300k in auction in game long back 

can u check the trade history of my alt crimsonslayer too maybe i lended it to my friend from that account sry for the trouble :c

Ofralse.png

• M3ru3m locked this topic