Mega evolution

Aelaracy3

i got a lend tyranitar with 155ivs now and all other requirements and still cant go threw the quest to talk to kung fu master . pls help only 44min left on rend poke Tyranitar @ Lum Berry
Level: 100
Adamant Nature
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 0 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 27 HP / 24 Atk / 25 Def / 23 SpA / 28 SpD / 28 Spe
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Chip Away

Edited by Aelaracy3

Tyranitar @ Lum Berry
Level: 100
Adamant Nature
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 0 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 27 HP / 24 Atk / 25 Def / 23 SpA / 28 SpD / 28 Spe
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Chip Away

still cant go threw the quest at kung fu master and only 15mins left on my rent pokemon - am waiting 40 mins and no one is reply to me

Hello @Aelaracy3,

The basic requirement to start a mega stone quest is to have a Mega Bracelet. I can see that you don't have one in your inventory. Until you get a Mega Bracelet no mega stone quest can be started. 

To get Mega Bracelet, you first have to be a Kanto champion. If you are a Kanto champion, talk with the NPC Assistant Theodore in Vermillion City Library. He will request you to show a Pokemon with the following traits: 

• Must be Level 100.
  • Has your OT.
  • Has the ability to mega-evolve.
  • Has maximum happiness.
  • Has maximum EVs, which is 510. These can be in any stat, as long as it is 510.

You will be rewarded with the Mega Bracelet when you show a Pokemon with the above-mentioned traits to him. After that, you can start the quest again. 

Hope it helps you. If you have more questions regarding this, then feel free to ask them here. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas 

4 minutes ago, Aelaracy3 said:

Every video i saw it say it work without be OT or the maximum happiness

Your Tyranitar is qualified to start the Tyranitarite quest but you don't have Mega Bracelet in your inventory. It is required for any mega stone quest.

The other requirements which I gave are for getting the Mega Bracelet and not for the Tyranitarite quest.