Forlorn court bug items

Motsuyaky

• Motsuyaky changed the title to Forlorn court bug items

Hello @Tezkatlipoka

Thank you for taking time reporting the issue to us. My apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused.

Please provide some more information below to help with the investigation process:

1. What is (are) the player(s) that got the same issue described above? (use the template below)
- Player name:
- Server:

2. How did you guy leave the dungeon? Did you finish the adventure and leave from the Reward Room, or had to forfeit the run due to being wiped out (full team fainted) and left from map Forlorn Foyer (the first map when you enter the dungeon entrance), or left the dungeon with a different way?

I'm looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Shiningluck

Edited by Shiningluck

Player Names: tezkatlipoka , Asuracrying00

Server: silver

After completing the dungeon and taking the rewards, we went to the exit door and when giving the option to end the expedition, the message appeared that an unexpected error had occurred. We exited and entered the session and were teleported to the initial lobby of the dungeon( first room) with all pokes revived and full health, where we were able to exit through the front door by selecting the end expedition option.
After leaving we realized that the items had been lost.

Edited by Tezkatlipoka

Hello @Tezkatlipoka

The case is still under investigation and will be notified to you right when it's solved. Could be I was still missing some steps to replicate it, please clarify some more questions below to help with the investigation:

1/ How many player joined that dungeon run? (2 were reported for item missing, what about other member of the team, if any?)

2/ If there're more than 2 players joined the run, can you tell me what you can remember about the situation of each member the moment the "unexpected error" message popped up when trying to escape the Reward Room to the South (anyone of you got wiped out - all team fainted?)

3/ Even with the said "unexpected error", you guy were still able to escape the dungeon to the Forlorn Court without the help of any staff? (as some players reported to be stuck in the Reward Room & couln't leave the room when that error message popped up). 

4/  From this part:

On 1/9/2023 at 12:08 AM, Tezkatlipoka said:

We exited and entered the session and were teleported to the initial lobby of the dungeon( first room) with all pokes revived and full health, where we were able to exit through the front door by selecting the end expedition option.

It seems that you guys decided to start another new run (let's say it's the 2nd run) right after the mentioned bugged run (the 1st run), went through the entrance but went out to end the run immediately? Then the screenshots you provided (in map Forlorn Court) were from after the first run, or 2nd run?

Edited by Shiningluck

1. We were 3 players, tezkatlipoka asuracrying00 and javnu. me and asuracrying00 came out of the dungeon, javnu decided to wait the next day after seeing our problem and was able to come out normally with all his items.

2.we completed the run normally and got to the rewards room, everyone picked up their pokeballs and battled with the reward pokemons.

3. yes, asuracrying00 and I left with the message if I wanted to finish the expedition with the 2 options on the screen (stay or leave), when we reconnected we were sent to the first looby as if we had lost a battle but with all the equipment healed, even those who were hors de combat. We headed to the main gate where we were able to finish the expedition without the unexpected error message popping up.

4. It is just after finishing the expedition with the unexpected error. That would be my 3rd expedition and the first for asuracrying and javnu.

Edited by Tezkatlipoka

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, Middleground said:

Hello @Tezkatlipoka @Asuracrying00,

Was it on January 8, 2023 during the runs of that day you noticed that your items disappeared ? Or did you wait one day or more before making this post ?

This is very important to get back your lost items.

Regards,

Middleground

We waited a while before reporting, but it's been so long that I don't remember