Updates??

Stumpgod

So Im fairly new to PRO and I was just wondering how often new content is added.  Examples I mean are like weekly events or holiday events. Will new areas and pokemon ever be added I guess like DLC from consoles or expansions like Wow. I love this game so far and just wanna know if its still alive and growing !!!

banner 2.png

Hello @Stumpgod

Glad to know that you are enjoying PRO. 

Each time an event or the release of a new legendary Pokemon occurs, new content, as in quests, are introduced. The content team is presently concentrating on Astrella, which is a custom made region. This is also the reason why the last two events didn't feature any new quest, although we did get new Pokemon forms and dungeons. Additionally, the Unova region and Orange Islands are also planned be added in future. 

We hold a fishing contest as part of our weekly programmes. For those who prefer a competitive style, we feature a monthly PvP ladder and an annual Summer Tournament with incredible rewards. Likewise, we have endless PvE content with tons of repetable tasks/quests. 

You can also follow Content Update Logs and Update Logs to get to know about every future updates. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

• Like 2