Issue with my account need help from staff

Nycboy282

Hello, I had recently gotten back to playing pokemon revolution after a long hiatus and when I had tried to log into the game for the silver server, it had first told me that I had to merge the accounts that I had and then when I had done so, it had made it so instead of the silver server, my account is on the gold server and and my progression had gone backwards as I remember clearing hoenn beforehand and now have to continue from after the 7th gym, I initially kept playing for a bit, however when I went to see what pokemon I have for the region, it shows that my level 100 pokemon before that I had trained have de-leveled and on top of that a lot of my pokemon that I had caught are no longer there, I used to have some mega pokemon and they are no longer there as well. I have recently transferred my account back to the silver server hoping that it would resolve the issue, however my pokemon that I had before are still either de-leveled or no longer in my pc box and my previous progress is gone. Could someone from the staff help with my issue.

Hello @Nycboy282,

When I looked over your account, I couldn't find the things you stated before or after the merge. However, there is an account by the name of Genshingamer that appears to be related to you, and it's possible that this is the account you are mistaking for this account (Nycboy282) since Genshingamer has all the things you have described. 

Let me know if that's the case.