Jirachi Quest incompleta

Beremiz

No pude capturar a Jirachi luego de haber hecho todos los pasos y de tener todos los requisitos y creo es debido a que me falto la caught data de Groudon. Lo raro es que en Legendary Quest Megathread decía que podías recuperarla venciendo a Nikola pero cuando yo fui no me dejo pelear.

Screenshot_20230102-222905_PROClient[1].jpg

Screenshot_20230115-222453_PROClient[1].jpg

Screenshot_20230115-222514_PROClient[1].jpg

Screenshot_20230115-222535_PROClient[1].jpg

Hello @Beremiz,

Groudon is now a Mini-Boss and can be rebattled for its caught data. Seen Data should be enough for the Jirachi quest. So this should not be the Problem.

My guess here would be that you didn't battle Latias and / or Latios in their respective location. Seen / caught data can be obtained with other methods but if you didn't battle them in their locations you won't be able to get Jirachi. Also did you fight the 3 Regis in their locations?

You can find all the locations here in the PROWiki. Please check all locations for the Lati Duo and the three Regis and see if they are there. Then battle them and try to get Jirachi again.

If they aren't there for you I would appreciate it if you could take screenshots in all the locations and let me know. Then we check what other options we have 🙂

edit: So I we did some more digging and it looks like all you are missing are caught data for some Hoenn Pokes. You need to have full Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Dex in order to catch Jirachi. So check your Dex for the missing Pokes and catch them. Then you should be able to get Jirachi.

If you are still having trouble after you complete the Dex let me know.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

On 1/19/2023 at 11:09 AM, M3ru3m said:

Hello @Beremiz,

Groudon is now a Mini-Boss and can be rebattled for its caught data. Seen Data should be enough for the Jirachi quest. So this should not be the Problem.

My guess here would be that you didn't battle Latias and / or Latios in their respective location. Seen / caught data can be obtained with other methods but if you didn't battle them in their locations you won't be able to get Jirachi. Also did you fight the 3 Regis in their locations?

You can find all the locations here in the PROWiki. Please check all locations for the Lati Duo and the three Regis and see if they are there. Then battle them and try to get Jirachi again.

If they aren't there for you I would appreciate it if you could take screenshots in all the locations and let me know. Then we check what other options we have 🙂

edit: So I we did some more digging and it looks like all you are missing are caught data for some Hoenn Pokes. You need to have full Kanto, Johto and Hoenn Dex in order to catch Jirachi. So check your Dex for the missing Pokes and catch them. Then you should be able to get Jirachi.

If you are still having trouble after you complete the Dex let me know.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Gracias por la respuesta. Ya pude atrapar a Jirachi! Eran un par de pokemon de hoenn los que me faltaban para reunir todos los requisitos. Muchas gracias y buen año ☺️

• M3ru3m locked this topic