Serious Bug in Forlorn thicket

Reedram

1855569329_bugpro.jpg.0bbc069747b8781ff03f791bcbdb404f.jpg

Hello,

I've come into a pretty serious bug, the battle window stopped working, it happened twice and this is the screenshot from the second time. As you can see i couldnt press anything and it remained like this for about 15 min until I've been forced to log out. It happened each of the two times against the first Ashen image's Rotom-Heat and being forced to log out costed me two of the three daily entries, please help me because now i'm afraid to do the portal again since whenever i get to that point the battle window stops working and i can't get past that very first mini-boss.

Thanks,

Reedram

Please I need some help, do not ignore me I otherwise I have to stop playing since forlorn dungeon was the only reason I kept playing. I don't know if this could help but the battle window stopped working when I was stalling the miniboss, I made him lock on Thunder the first time against my gliscor and the second time with overheat against my heatran.

Hello @Reedram,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and sorry for any inconvenience that it may have caused. We ran some tests and, thanks to your report, managed to replicate the problem, which occurs when the last Pokemon of an NPC runs out of PP while being Choice-locked. In this case, the Pokemon should use Struggle. At the moment, this leads to the bug that you described. It has now been forwarded to our Developers and will hopefully be fixed soon. You may keep an eye on the Update Logs thread for more information about future updates.

If you wish to report another issue, feel free to create a new thread in the Bug Resolution Center. Thanks again and have a good day!

Regards,

Unowned