IV Locked Failed

Henr1que

Hello team.
I would like to report an error that occurred to me, as can be seen in the screenshots below, my Manaphy was at IV 31spd, and this attribute was locked with the Reroll Lock given in the Darkrai quest. Anyway, I used several rerolls until my Manaphy got the good IV's, however, today when I went to use my rerolls again, the Speed was changed, I would like you to check this for me please, the correct thing would be for my Manaphy to have stayed with 31.30 ,30,31 in Spd, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def and HP respectively.

I accepted the new combination of IV's as I didn't want to lose the 30+ IV's in Spatk and HP which came out great!

2023-01-22.png.df104472402076806f686b7743c5fc2c.png355136052_2023-01-22(1).png.a42da6ab0515af387b23caf49498c484.png

Hello @Henr1que,

I apologise for my late reply. The NPC you are speaking with is a regular Reroll NPC, not an IV-Lock Reroll NPC. So it's clear that you have not used IV-Lock Reroll this time. Additionally, it should be noted that the IVs that IV-Lock Reroll locks are only temporarily locked. Instead of 6, it allows you to reroll 5 IVs, and you can choose which one should not be rerolled. And here the IV which is locked, will no longer to locked when you will use another, normal Reroll Ticket next time. 

I am sorry, but we are unable to provide you with any form of compensation given that there was a confirmation message for accepting the rerolled IVs.

I hope you will understand and I hope it cleared all of your doubts regarding your issue. I am sorry again as we couldn't provide you with much of the help. Nevertheless, have a good day!! And let me know if you have any more questions.  

Damn, I'm really disappointed, I thought that the IV-Lock Reroll permanently blocked the selected attribute, this is a little unfair in my opinion, since it's very difficult to get the IV-Lock Reroll's, so it's practically impossible or close to what our Legendaries become strong and fast enough for PVP battles. Anyway this is just my opinion, thanks for the help and clarification, I will pay the 50K and return my Manaphy as it was before.