auction for Bagon

Noahblanco1

• Noahblanco1 changed the title to auction for Bagon (closed)

Ohh [heck]...

I didnt realize that it is gold server i am so sry 😞

can u give the last one eho bet befor me the poke ?

13 hours ago, Noahblanco1 said:

Auction has ended. 7nolife7 won Bagon. 74k. pm me here or discord. Noah#1169

Wait 

I see u postet that in dc in silver server 

Is this silver ?

Edited by 7nolife7

• Noahblanco1 changed the title to auction for Bagon

Hello,

@7nolife7 Since you are the winner of this auction you are responsible of transferring servers to pick up the Bagon that you won. I also checked this player never posted this Bagon on the Silver Server. I will give you 48 hours to transfer servers to pick up the Bagon. If you transfer servers and can't manage to pick it up please let me know so I can then force that trade. If you wish to not follow these instructions and transfer servers then the proper actions will be taken.

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

3 hours ago, Mbk said:

Hello,

@7nolife7 Since you are the winner of this auction you are responsible of transferring servers to pick up the Bagon that you won. I also checked this player never posted this Bagon on the Silver Server. I will give you 48 hours to transfer servers to pick up the Bagon. If you transfer servers and can't manage to pick it up please let me know so I can then force that trade. If you wish to not follow these instructions and transfer servers then the proper actions will be taken.

Best Regards,
MBK

Hey 

He posted it on discord in sell silver servers 

Thats why i was bid on it and did not see it that it is on gold server 

I already msg the person and he said its ok 

If u can force the trade so i dont need to travel on gold would be nice (if u can do this )

22 minutes ago, 7nolife7 said:

Hey 

He posted it on discord in sell silver servers 

Thats why i was bid on it and did not see it that it is on gold server 

I already msg the person and he said its ok 

If u can force the trade so i dont need to travel on gold would be nice (if u can do this )

Hello,

I can't just force it across servers. I need you to transfer over to the Gold Server so this trade can be completed.

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

@Noahblanco1 @7nolife7 Both of you are at fault. The former for posting in PRO Discord's Silver Trades channel, inducing bidders into an error, and the latter for failing to notice the server isn't of his interest to transfer to.

For this reason, the auction is void and therefore locked. Please be more careful in the future. Further distractions will be met with in-game punishment. Take care.

• Like 2

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon locked this topic