Shiny Gligar Auction

3 minutes ago, Sega2126 said:

@Q25 i dont know the time it is where you live, but not same as mine. I extended 15mins, and 3 more beacause i needed to post screenshots from game, and on Android is difficult, so i hope you understand the situation and sorry if you could not get it, although u had the oportunity to bid. 

dosnt matter where you live. on the screenshot we can see at what time the bid started. nah you shouldnt be sorry about me i could have bided more if i got outbided rightfully but he was late at biding. anyway lets just wait for the mods mate ^^ 

Alhamdu Lillahi (s.w.t.) Rabbel A'lameen ☝️

11 hours ago, Q25 said:

dosnt matter where you live. on the screenshot we can see at what time the bid started. nah you shouldnt be sorry about me i could have bided more if i got outbided rightfully but he was late at biding. anyway lets just wait for the mods mate ^^ 

You had the opportunity, i asked you personally and you didn t bided. You saw all the bid process till the last minute, and i just logged off to put here the screenshots, so dont say you could have bided more beacuse u just didn t want. I m sorry if u lost the auction, anyways you can talk with the winner and try to get by yourself. So please dont disturb more and try to write reasonable answers, not inventing yo take profit from a normal situation.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sega2126 said:

You had the opportunity, i asked you personally and you didn t bided. You saw all the bid process till the last minute, and i just logged off to put here the screenshots, so dont say you could have bided more beacuse u just didn t want. I m sorry if u lost the auction, anyways you can talk with the winner and try to get by yourself. So please dont disturb more and try to write reasonable answers, not inventing yo take profit from a normal situation.

Man if im wrong im sorry 🙂 but let just the mods decide, it's fine im not mad if I lose the auction 👍

17 minutes ago, Q25 said:

btw was it 3day auction after making this post ? or 3day auction after first bid ? i cant see because you edited it after 

After first bid, not making the post. Thats why i think u r confused. I edited and replaced that line for the time left, but yes, the anouncement was after first bid.

3 minutes ago, Sega2126 said:

After first bid, not making the post. Thats why i think u r confused. I edited and replaced that line for the time left, but yes, the anouncement was after first bid.

you should never edit the timer to avoid confusion. if it was "after first bid" then i won but if it was "after posting it" then Felipebt25 should won with 1.2m according to the timers. but let just the mods decide i would suggest you since they are more experienced about this 🙂 lets wait them ✌️

8 minutes ago, Q25 said:

you should never edit the timer to avoid confusion. if it was "after first bid" then i won but if it was "after posting it" then Felipebt25 should won with 1.2m according to the timers. but let just the mods decide i would suggest you since they are more experienced about this 🙂 lets wait them ✌️

The auction ended on time. For next one i wont edit the duration, just this, now i know that can cause confusion. Everything have been legal but with a little mistake by my part. Now if possible we stop talking here. Thanks and sorry about the problems. Good luck next time ❤️

Hello,

I have reversed the trade between @Sega2126 and @Chucknash. @Chucknash You will find 1.5m returned to your account with the Shiny Gligar removed from your PC. @Sega2126 You will find the 1.5m removed from your account with 1.4m added instead from the rightful winner of this auction @Q25. @Q25 You will find 1.4m removed from your account with the Shiny Gligar in the last spot of your PC. 

@Sega2126 You have multiple infractions here in this auction from editing the end point/duration, adding other accepted payments after the auction started, and then selling it to the wrong player/accepting bids after the end time. In doing so, you have been punished for a poorly handled auction. 

I have locked this thread since the auction has been completed.

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

• Mbk locked this topic