Cant start heatran quest

Bluerise66

(Sorry im posting it in wrong account, the account doing quest is bluerise22)

Hi, im doing the heatran but i cant do the quest as the dialog say that:

image.png.cff969cc419c238120f7bde3137d26aa.png

I already checked the requirement and i thought i already met all the conditions. Am i missing something?image.png.ef5c0d36c70a0800c66b9be487726be0.pngimage.png.0114854036fecfdbf505a11bbde75a1d.png

image.png.80066591daed38e25f674af00d431188.png

Edited by Bluerise66

Hello @Bluerise66,

One of the requirements to successfully start the Heatran quest is that a player must have acquired at least 150 hours of playtime after beginning their journey in the Sinnoh region. Also, it appears that you only have accumulated 112 hours of playtime since you have started Sinnoh region, indicating a shortfall of 38 hours in order to initiate the Heatran quest. 

Hope it helps you. Let me know if you have any other questions regarding this quest. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yverneas said:

Hello @Bluerise66,

One of the requirements to successfully start the Heatran quest is that a player must have acquired at least 150 hours of playtime after beginning their journey in the Sinnoh region. Also, it appears that you only have accumulated 112 hours of playtime since you have started Sinnoh region, indicating a shortfall of 38 hours in order to initiate the Heatran quest. 

Hope it helps you. Let me know if you have any other questions regarding this quest. 

Kind regards,

Yverneas. 

ah, i thought that is just 200 hrs playtime only. 

Thanks so much for the helps, i would wait for a few days then 😄

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to know that it helped you. As the issue has been resolved this thread will now be locked and marked as "resolved." 

In the future, if you run across a problem or have a query, don't be afraid to start a new topic. 

• Like 1