How to type letters on a keyboard that your physical keyboard doesn't have! (Registration Email Purp

Gawerty

So it came to my attention that many players can't use certain letters from native regions' that use the 'QWERTY' keyboard. this make typing annoying or difficult for PRO and sometimes have inhibited them from accessing email providers known to work such as Gmail. This should be an able solution to use letters needed to complete urls and to basically do anything necessary to type in English if their language and keyboard doesn't use certain letters.

Let's begin:

There are 2 very basic steps to insuring this works out for you.

Step 1: For a brief amount of time, you will want to change your computers language to a language that has the letter you are looking for, which in the case that got me to write this guide, would be the letter ' c '.

An example of how to get there would basically be going to the Control Panel, accessing 'Time & Language' or just 'Language' if that is what is on your PC.

From there you can add a Language and set it as your primary via your taskbar, so for instance, if I add Dutch to my language settings, as shown in the screenshot - my on-screen keyboard will be Dutch. (Once I change it on my taskbar.)

32c3661f1d0980354d59a75b4ddb8d88.png

Step 2: Pull up 'On-Screen Keyboard' which is a program on Windows-Based PCs that came after Windows XP I believe.

This is literally all there is too it, as seen in the screenshot, the on-screen keyboard will have the letters you need, and you can use your attached keyboard to type from it still. It's very useful.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

Gawerty

Disclaimer: Yes I know that many people will already know how to do this and thus this may have been a waste of time for me too write, but many players who aren't computer-saavy won't know this and will be able to use this for various things that may have been otherwise difficult to manage.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”