AUCTION GODLY SALAMENCE - MOXIE SOLD

Kyotakak

Hello @Kyotakak.

I want you to take a look at the Auction Rules. You have broken the following rule(s) listed below and is warning you because of it:

8. End point must be clearly stated before the auction has started. This cannot be changed once the auction has begun.

9. End point is final and must be honoured.

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

e.g. If the auction ends at 15:00, it will end at 15:00:00. If a late bid is received in the final 15 minutes, at 14:46, the auction will end at 15:01. If another user bids at 15:00, the auction will be extended again, and will end at 15:15, this will be repeated until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes.

The winner of the auction is @Thomasbr. Please coordinate with this user to initiate the trade. If you are unable to, let me know and I will force the trade.

In addition, this is a warning to @Thomasbr to avoid spamming and to never use any toxicity, as per the Forum Rules. If you believe something is wrong with the auction, make a report instead of making the situation worse.

JONCAR9

• Kyotakak changed the title to AUCTION GODLY SALAMENCE - MOXIE SOLD