Careful Gliscor

Gal1leo

On 3/4/2023 at 6:42 AM, Pandaplayslp said:

Start

Hello,

@Pandaplayslp You can not withdraw bids once placed. 

. Bids cannot be withdrawn once placed.

- In-game: Bids cannot be edited.

- Forum: Bids may be edited, however, they cannot be changed to a lower price than initially set.

We recommend that buyers make and keep evidence of their bids. Timestamps are preferred. This is not necessary where bids are placed on the forum.

You have been issued a Warning for trying to change your offer.

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

1 minute ago, Pandaplayslp said:

the offer was 500k but ones have bid 600k then its ok 

Hello,

No, it is not ok. Your bid is what started the auction. We use your offer as the starting time of this auction. If im a random player who just clicks on this thread all i would see is a 600k offer and possibly think that is the starting offer when it wasn't. I would advise you to not change your offers once placed. 

Best Regards,
MBK

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Just now, Mbk said:

Hello,

No, it is not ok. Your bid is what started the auction. We use your offer as the starting time of this auction. If im a random player who just clicks on this thread all i would see is a 600k offer and possibly think that is the starting offer when it wasn't. I would advise you to not change your offers once placed. 

Best Regards,
MBK

ok sry for that i haven´t know it