Lost some stuff after i got kicked

L3et

1. 1.

PRO Username: L3eT

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I did the veridian Maze

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I was in the Veridian Maze took the TM and the blue pokeball i got a Horsea from it so i was pretty happy then i portet back with my Escape Rope and then i got kicked from the game dont know why... and now i dont have the horsea anymore an the Tm.. instead i got a useless Bellsprout.... rly -,- that not funny!

142159 PRO Username: L3eT

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

I did the veridian Maze

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I was in the Veridian Maze took the TM and the blue pokeball i got a Horsea from it so i was pretty happy then i portet back with my Escape Rope and then i got kicked from the game dont know why... and now i dont have the horsea anymore an the Tm.. instead i got a useless Bellsprout.... rly -,- that not funny!

This is a rollback. The server crashed so you have been kicked out and the last few things you did were not saved.

Moreover the blue ball in the Viridian Maze is a random one, so you've been lucky the first time and unluckt the second one, but unfortunately, for the rollbacks there is nothing noone it able to do.

Sorry.

From 2015: I'm still here

As was said above, please remember the game is in beta and rollbacks can occur at any time, in the future, the best thing to do is whenever you get a good pokemon/reach a good milestone, log out and log back in. Yes, there may be a queue to get back in, but it's much better than the server crashing and you losing your hard work.

mRVvDj5.png

Feel free to join our IRC Chat