Sold.

Hello,

@Zenaclan You are responsible for the transfer of this auction due to it not being in the Cross Server Thread Section. I see you are trying to transfer servers now to complete this trade. I will give you 48h to transfer servers and complete this trade. Ifthere is an issue with completeing this trade due to not being able to meet in-game please let me know soo i can force the trade after your on the server.

Best Regards,
MBK

• Like 1

MBKv2.gif

PRO RULES | HOW TO REPORT | PUNISHMENT POLICY | DISCORD | TRADE RULES | AUCTION RULES 

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

44 minutes ago, Mbk said:

Olá,

@Zenaclan Você é responsável pela transferência deste leilão por não estar na Seção Cross Server Thread. Vejo que você está tentando transferir servidores agora para concluir esta troca. Darei a você 48h para transferir servidores e concluir esta troca. Se houver um problema com a conclusão desta troca devido a não poder se encontrar no jogo, por favor me avise para que eu possa forçar a troca depois que você estiver no servidor.

Com os melhores cumprimentos,
MBK

Hello everything is fine? Tomorrow at the same time I will transfer my secondary account to the gold server and complete the purchase, thanks for your attention

On 21/03/2023 at 22:32, Mbk said:

Olá,

@Zenaclan Você é responsável pela transferência deste leilão por não estar na Seção Cross Server Thread. Vejo que você está tentando transferir servidores agora para concluir esta troca. Darei a você 48h para transferir servidores e concluir esta troca. Se houver um problema com a conclusão desta troca devido a não poder se encontrar no jogo, por favor me avise para que eu possa forçar a troca depois que você estiver no servidor.

Com os melhores cumprimentos,
MBK

Purchase made successfully, thank you very much for your attention ❤️

• Zz0ggy changed the title to Sold.
  • Yellow locked this topic