please help me

Leeluckya

my name is  Leeluckya    i from silver    My  lost my  xmas form lillipup  some time ago, he is my baby ,He may have been accidentally swapped for 5pve points, please help me, dear GM. 

Edited by Leeluckya

Ithink you need go at discord they have server for this problem there! But you need the id from the poke i think! If you dont better make report for the server you are and type ''delete by accident my poke can we recover it back'' and say what other infos you have for you get help ! Hope help you as match as possible ❤️

• Like 1

MY SHOP : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/206042-medu5a-new-shop-upgrade-14122022/

image.png.b49fbadd879550bdf846e5e564d8b977.png

11 minutes ago, Medu5a said:

Ithink you need go at discord they have server for this problem there! But you need the id from the poke i think! If you dont better make report for the server you are and type ''delete by accident my poke can we recover it back'' and say what other infos you have for you get help ! Hope help you as match as possible ❤️

Thank you. You're a good man 😊

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Leeluckya,

I apologise for my late response. 

Your Lillipup has been restored and should be in your last PC slot. Please be more careful next time. 

Now as the initial issue has been resolved, I am going to lock this thread. Don't hesitate to create another topic if you have any problem or want to ask any question.

Kind regards,

Yverneas.

• Like 1