Jetskii is slower

Itsmedux

Hello, a month or so ago I decided I'd go back to grinding on this game,I played this game around  4 years ago or so. 

I remembered numerous of things from the game including that Jet Skii's were faster than other mounts, so we'd need to buy those. 

I ended up paying for a Jet Skii  but to my surprise it is slower now than before is there anyway to refund them or sell them on npc 

IMG_20230505_150622(1).png.1a0201cd91844d8a6a1261fe783f47c8.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Itsmedux,

you are right. The Jet Skii is slower than it was before. This was done in order to not always have the same mount on the waters ...

Sadly its not possible to refund the whole mount. However you can sell PvE Shop items to the Item Buyer in Celadon Dept store for half of their current prize.

That would only require that the Jet-Skii is a PvE shop item, which can change from time to time (It is currently a PvE shop item).
That means you could currently get 125 PvE-Coins for your Skii.

I hope I could help you with that. Do you have any further questions?

Kind regards~

Hey @Itsmedux,

I somehow had the impression that you bought the Jet Skii a long time ago, in this case my previous answer counts. But if you just recently bought your Skii, a refund may be possible. Did you bought it recently or is it in your inventory for a while now?

Kind regards~

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Itsmedux said:

hi sorry for the late reply that's what i want to sell it to the item buyer for half of its price but its not showing the option to sell the jetski

You can do support here so that all items from PVE Coins can be sell/recycled 🙂

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/213355-make-all-items-from-pve-coin-recyclable/#comment-1242749

Edited by Wakaranaii