is my pvp team decent?

Martinmomot

Hi! I just begin pvp, I am looking for advices about my team!

Weezing

Fiche PokéTools de Smogogo

110.png

Nature : Bold

Talent : levitation

Objet : Rests

EV : PV 252; Def 252

Attacks

- Thunderbolt

- Flamethrower

- Haze

- Sludge bomb

My lead, always usefull, lot of people just think Oh, this noob has a weezing, let's spam dragon dance with my gyarados! and bam, thunderbolt, OS :D

Absol

Fiche PokéTools de Absol

359.png

Nature : Adamant

Talent : Superluck

Objet : Razor claw

EV : Att 252; Vit 252

Attacks

- Play rough

- Sucker punch

- Psycho cut

- Night slash

Alakazam or gengar killer, 100% critical hit with razor claw (psycho cut and night slash), with 394 att, it hurts !

Weavile

Fiche PokéTools de Dimoret

461.png

Nature : Jolly

Talent : Pressure

Objet : Black glasses

Attacks

- Brick break

- Ice punch

- slash

- Knock off

Efficient revenge killer, usefull to end a game, one of my favorite one!

Milotic

Fiche PokéTools de Milobellus

350.png

Nature : Bold

Talent : Marvel scale

EV : PV 252; Def 252

Attacks

- Surf

- Ice beam

- Recover

- Toxik

Staller, surf and ice beam to beat rock/ground/dragons... toxik + recover to kill slowly the ennemy team

Arcanine

Fiche PokéTools de Arcanin

059.png

Nature : Adamant

Talent : Intimidation

Objet : Charcoal

Attacks

- Close Combat

- Thunder fang

- Flare blitz

- Extrem speed

Revenge killer with extrem speed, flare blitz to inflict massive damages, thunder fang if ennemy switch a water pokemon

Dusknoir

Fiche PokéTools de Noctunoir

477.png

Nature : Carefull

Talent : Pressure

EV : PV 252; Att 252

Attacks

- Brick break

- Thunder punch

- Will o wisp

- Pain split

I use this one to kill snorlax or fire any fight type pokemon, pain split to increase staying power and inflict correct damages to blissey

I am waiting for all your advices/critics!

Thanks and see you in game :kiss:

I'd get toxic or will-o-wisp on weezing so that it gives a little bit more utility (pain split is also an option), you can remove either flame or tbolt.

Absol is nice, maybe get swords dance on it so it hurts even more.

Weavile doenst slash, get either swords dance or ice shard instead of it. Taunt is also viable.

You might want haze or dragon tail on milotic to prevent poke from setting up on it (instead of ice beam).

I'd get morning sun instead of tfang on arca, u can switch to weezing if the opponent uses a physical water type (like azumaril/gyarados)

Maybe fire punch and shadow sneak on dusk instead of the attacking move u have there. Shadow sneak can prove very useful.

Overall your team lacks a good sp def tank and a bold togekiss is probably going to cause you major headaches. You also dont have any means of dealing with hazzards, as such i would recommend you switch out dusknoir for a spinner or defogger (tenta might fit well in this team, as it can also deal with togekiss to soem extent).

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

142867 I'd get toxic or will-o-wisp on weezing so that it gives a little bit more utility (pain split is also an option), you can remove either flame or tbolt.

Absol is nice, maybe get swords dance on it so it hurts even more.

Weavile doenst slash, get either swords dance or ice shard instead of it. Taunt is also viable.

You might want haze or dragon tail on milotic to prevent poke from setting up on it (instead of ice beam).

I'd get morning sun instead of tfang on arca, u can switch to weezing if the opponent uses a physical water type (like azumaril/gyarados)

Maybe fire punch and shadow sneak on dusk instead of the attacking move u have there. Shadow sneak can prove very useful.

Overall your team lacks a good sp def tank and a bold togekiss is probably going to cause you major headaches. You also dont have any means of dealing with hazzards, as such i would recommend you switch out dusknoir for a spinner or defogger (tenta might fit well in this team, as it can also deal with togekiss to soem extent).

For weezing, flamethrower can deal with forretress, often use as lead so I can limit the hazards, so i don't know, I could try

About absol and weavile, thx for advices I will change it right now ;) metal claw could be an option (weavile)?

I am now lvl up sylveon and goodra, i think one will replace my dusknoir as spedef tank, but i don't still know which one

Anyway thanks a lot for your advices it will help me :Shy:

142892 how could absol 100% crit with psycho cut and hight slash?

with super luck - 1/8

+ moves - 1/4

+ razor claw 1/2

its 50/50 for crit

It was true from gen 1 to 5, from 6th gen, it's 100% !

• 1 month later...