Spooky Designs

Itzspooky

The best artist in the market right now. Keep up the great work buddy. Good Luck kid! 💙

Edited by Eetaachee
  • Like 1

bluesignature.gif

Just now, Serkaninc said:

Text on the Pfp - Serkaninc
Color - Shades of blue-purple 

Pokemon - Latios-Mega
Background - image.jpeg.a0a16af388332548a3f64a72ef761991.jpeg this kind of background would be nice

ty in advance ~🙂

yo thanks for ordering ill finish it as soon as possible ! thankyou 

• Like 2

Nagi Qseng by PlainZ.png

Text on the Pfp - White507
Color - Purple and white, maybe some black or gray too
Pokemon - shiny beldum (maybe a cute design or pixelart, or what u think its best)
Background ( Optional ) - idk, whatever you think fits

Thanks 🙂

ezgif.com-resize.gif

4 hours ago, White507 said:

Text on the Pfp - White507
Color - Purple and white, maybe some black or gray too
Pokemon - shiny beldum (maybe a cute design or pixelart, or what u think its best)
Background ( Optional ) - idk, whatever you think fits

Thanks 🙂

yo your order is done please contact me in discord - spookydzn

Nagi Qseng by PlainZ.png

Profile Picture 

Text :- ItzRoNin ( With a lightning bolt striking the > whole name < from behind horizontally a little angular though and lesser medium  opacity so the strike and name both will be visible. ) [ One node beginning from Left side ending at right side of the name, not above]

[ I'll let you decide the colour combo for the strike suited for it ]

Color :- I guess name should have blood red and dark blue partitioned coloring inside it With very fine purple particles spread ( you decide the spreading type ) and yeah, your speciality the light sparking around the border of the name [ Make it sharper, slower, random pitch black + lightning effect ] I'll trust you with the extra details.

Background :- A visible dark ( Dc universe type) [ combination of gray + black ] with dark blue + blue spreads and red blood effects.

Pokemon :- Black Greninja ( Only face with very less opacity still visible though) [ Giving a sharp stare(Scary I meant)  with red eyes]. REMEMBER the face should cover only 40% area not the full screen. 

NOTE :- And yeah if you got some better tweaks you can modify anything like you wish ( We can talk bout it whenever you have to do it )

So you see I'm kind of into this alot, so yeah take your time no pressure. Do it whenever you can, you can take someone else job too. In short you'll have alot of time. I'll pay around a million for this, so just you know that I'm not slipping this pfp easy + Tip😅

So yeah that's it .

Please Lemme know if you'd be able to accept this request or not,  I won't complain even if you say no. Whichever's your choice lemme know!!🐷

If yes we can discuss more in discord.

Discord:- Itzvikash / Itzvik#5875

Ign :- itzronin

Or via a forum message.

My timezone +5:30 [ INDIA ]

THANK YOU...!🙂😊

Edited by Itzronin