Farewell Jinzoooo...

Greetings gentlemen.
I'm just a player from somewhere, I had to quit sometime ago and when I came back I sadly discovered that my only friend in game had stopped playing forever.
His name was Jinzoooo, we played for a decent ammount of time together and almost talked everyday for different months, sadly I had to stop playing for a while and at my return I dsicovered that he was gone... He gifted all his pokémons to some of his friends and he just went away forever...
I remember I once asked him for his Discord nickname and he refused saying he prefered not to, I respected his decision and not wanting to look like a friendless loser (shoutout to every friendless loser like me, we stand strong together remember that!) and make him feel bad for refusing, I didnt insinst.
I now kinda regret it, I'm serious when I say that 1 month ago I relogged after stopping playing for 3 months, I was sad and felt bad to notice that he was not anymore in my friendlist... It's my bad tho I regret that I didnt find the time to log at least once a week just to say "hi"...
I'm not even exagerating when I say that I would play this game only for have an excuse to talk to him...
I feel kinda sad I wasn't there when he waved goodbye, and I'm just sorry... 

I don't believe he will ever read this but, hey man, thanks for the good times, thank for help me out in game, and thanks for those hours and hours of chatting. I hope you will find happiness, I believe you are a really good person and trust me for someone like me who has always doubts on trusting people, it's a real compliment even if doesn't sounds like it.

I just wanted to say it, and to you people which are reading this message and still playing with friends exc. I'm jealous of you... I still wanna tho tell you one thing: enjoy it my boiz coz one day everything will be over, you won't even notice, you will think you will log like everyday, talk to the same people, do your daily ingame routine... but one day will be the last day that you will talk with one fella of yours and you won't even know it...
I just wanted to write it coz I felt like it...
I hope one day I'll log and find my pal once again online greeting me with one of his "Hey Chickenwings" "Hey fried Chicky"... IK I sound delusional but better be delusional but with hope than sad and hopeless ig...

• Like 15
  • Checked/Done 1

On 4/15/2023 at 8:47 PM, Chickenattaaack said:

Greetings gentlemen.
I'm just a player from somewhere, I had to quit sometime ago and when I came back I sadly discovered that my only friend in game had stopped playing forever.
His name was Jinzoooo, we played for a decent ammount of time together and almost talked everyday for different months, sadly I had to stop playing for a while and at my return I dsicovered that he was gone... He gifted all his pokémons to some of his friends and he just went away forever...
I remember I once asked him for his Discord nickname and he refused saying he prefered not to, I respected his decision and not wanting to look like a friendless loser (shoutout to every friendless loser like me, we stand strong together remember that!) and make him feel bad for refusing, I didnt insinst.
I now kinda regret it, I'm serious when I say that 1 month ago I relogged after stopping playing for 3 months, I was sad and felt bad to notice that he was not anymore in my friendlist... It's my bad tho I regret that I didnt find the time to log at least once a week just to say "hi"...
I'm not even exagerating when I say that I would play this game only for have an excuse to talk to him...
I feel kinda sad I wasn't there when he waved goodbye, and I'm just sorry... 

I don't believe he will ever read this but, hey man, thanks for the good times, thank for help me out in game, and thanks for those hours and hours of chatting. I hope you will find happiness, I believe you are a really good person and trust me for someone like me who has always doubts on trusting people, it's a real compliment even if doesn't sounds like it.

I just wanted to say it, and to you people which are reading this message and still playing with friends exc. I'm jealous of you... I still wanna tho tell you one thing: enjoy it my boiz coz one day everything will be over, you won't even notice, you will think you will log like everyday, talk to the same people, do your daily ingame routine... but one day will be the last day that you will talk with one fella of yours and you won't even know it...
I just wanted to write it coz I felt like it...
I hope one day I'll log and find my pal once again online greeting me with one of his "Hey Chickenwings" "Hey fried Chicky"... IK I sound delusional but better be delusional but with hope than sad and hopeless ig...

Bro I literally understand how you feel, I was good friend with Jinzoo too I cameback 2 days ago to catch up with him and found out he stopped pro. Shame he was a nice guy. If you read this Jinzo pm me (it's Haskell).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Your friend might still be playing.

Saw a screenie from a youtube vid a few days ago and it appears to possibly be the same person? I could be wrong, but thought I'd let you know anyway.

image.png.56c866a8323f4ffcbff25d815dac83be.png

Edited by Dos3d

dos3d.png.84eacba443a83048599a64aaa7161c98.png

icons8-discord-48.png.3413718589bfa42fa8016f6148c3eb2d.png umbongo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...