Grabbing items on mountains and cliffs

Alanp2000

I was on route 3 and I realized that I can collect items on top of the mountain/cliff and was able to collect the pokemon info from a Rhyhorn on the cliff as well without having to go on the actual mountain/cliff (Collected from the ground). I'm not sure if this is possible in other areas though. I'm not sure if this is even intentional or not. please tell me any information on this subject about it either being fixed, IS fixed, ect. :thanks:

• 3 weeks later...
I was on route 3 and I realized that I can collect items on top of the mountain/cliff and was able to collect the pokemon info from a Rhyhorn on the cliff as well without having to go on the actual mountain/cliff (Collected from the ground). I'm not sure if this is possible in other areas though. I'm not sure if this is even intentional or not. please tell me any information on this subject about it either being fixed, IS fixed, ect. :thanks:

You will need to provide more info. Screenshots etc.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.