HP FIRE AMOONGUS

• Xerzex changed the title to HP FIRE AMOONGUS (SOLD & CLOSED)

- Forum: If a bid is received in the final 15 minutes of the auction, the end point will be delayed by 15 minutes from that bid, and will be delayed by 15 minutes for each new bid thereafter, until the current offer has been held for a full 15 minutes. Must be accurate to the minute that the auction is set to end.

Untitled_05-11-2022_02-19-54_3.png.7cd2a6e6399b345f7aac3b31080a5e7e.png

Greetings,

@Xerzex Please respect Auction Rules. 

image.png.2a5adc40c635ac2b71ec2ba57270fd8e.png

Using GMT+0 onwards:

Auction time was 24 hours after first bid.

Start Point: 28/4 10:39AM by Nlyax

End Point: 29/4 10:39AM

Gray10fulbuster bid of 1.4m was made at 29/4 10:37AM Which extended this auction 15 MORE MINS so the end point would have been also delayed to 29/4 10:52AM.

From this point onwards, every bid will extend this auction for 15 addition minutes.

I have reverted the trade, and you are expected to deliver the pokemon to the rightful winner!

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami * 

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

11 minutes ago, Xerzex said:

@Zoruami Hi, so uhmm where does this trade stands at this point?

Nvm. I thought its earlier IRL time, didn't realise its already this late... The Winner is in fact @Nlyax with the last bid being 2m. 

The issue here was, you didn't respect the Trade Rules, of 15mins auction. 

Again I quote:

Gray10fulbuster bid of 1.4m was made at 29/4 10:37AM Which extended this auction 15 MORE MINS so the end point would have been also delayed to 29/4 10:52AM.

From this point onwards, every bid will extend this auction for 15 addition minutes.

Apologies for this small mistake of mine, you are free to trade back with the player, as he is in fact the rightful winner of this auction.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami * 

Edited by Zoruami

spacer.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support.