HP FIRE AMOONGUS

@Zoruami Alright and thanks

6 minutes ago, Zoruami said:

Nvm. I thought its earlier IRL time. The Winner is in fact @Nlyax with the last bid being 2m. 

The issue here was, you didn't respect the Trade Rules, of 15mins auction. 

Again I quote:

Apologies for this small mistake of mine, you are free to trade back with the player, as he is in fact the rightful winner of this auction.

Kind Regards,

* Zoruami * 

To everyone involved - the auction is not over.

@Xerzex You've been punished for a Poorly Handled Auction - trading the Pokemon before the end point.

Your last trade has been reversed, but the Amoonguss has been transferred to me, and will take over the handling of this auction. The new end point is set to 24 hours from the moment of this post. The current offer is 2m by @Nlyax. Every parameter - minimum raise and accepted payments - remain unchanged.

When the auction is over, please use the Report button to bring it to our attention so the outcome can be forced.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by all this confusion. Good luck to every party. 

Signature.gif.2e50421134ce7e989c05d66fb214f749.gif

• Eon changed the title to HP FIRE AMOONGUS
12 minutes ago, Eon said:

To everyone involved - the auction is not over.

@Xerzex You've been punished for a Poorly Handled Auction - trading the Pokemon before the end point.

Your last trade has been reversed, but the Amoonguss has been transferred to me, and will take over the handling of this auction. The new end point is set to 24 hours from the moment of this post. The current offer is 2m by @Nlyax. Every parameter - minimum raise and accepted payments - remain unchanged.

When the auction is over, please use the Report button to bring it to our attention so the outcome can be forced.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by all this confusion. Good luck to every party. 

Alright bro, I apologize from my end since it was the first time I ever tried forum auction since I don't play a lot.

Sorry to anyone I caused Inconvenience.  

Edited by Xerzex