rarity system on items

Evolitpic

Hello everybody,

I saw on PRO that items already have some color, like white(normal), blue, and maybe purple (comes from another player, need to verify). 2016_04_16_115248_1920x1080_scrot.png

All this system makes me think about is the rarity system of items we can see in well know MMOs :

white -> trash

green -> uncommon

blue -> rare

purple -> very rare

orange -> legendary

By the way, i think we could introduce such system on items like black glasses for exemple:

white:15% increase

green:17.5% increase

blue: 20% increase

purple: 22.5% increase

orange: 25% increase

the idea would be to not make it completely game breaker, and let competitive players search for the highest rarity. Of course legendary items could be gain like pokes only when you win an official tournament.

More i think it would be a great thing for trading.

see ya!

143598 Sounds cool, but i'm not sure if it fits Pokemon world well :Shy:

My thoughts exactly.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

143445 Hello everybody,

I saw on PRO that items already have some color, like white(normal), blue, and maybe purple (comes from another player, need to verify). 2016_04_16_115248_1920x1080_scrot.png

All this system makes me think about is the rarity system of items we can see in well know MMOs :

white -> trash

green -> uncommon

blue -> rare

purple -> very rare

orange -> legendary

By the way, i think we could introduce such system on items like black glasses for exemple:

white:15% increase

green:17.5% increase

blue: 20% increase

purple: 22.5% increase

orange: 25% increase

the idea would be to not make it completely game breaker, and let competitive players search for the highest rarity. Of course legendary items could be gain like pokes only when you win an official tournament.

More i think it would be a great thing for trading.

see ya!

Maybe to color the items for their rarity is ok (just for knowledge, e.g. "I don't know what this item is or what is useful for, but ehi it's orange, so it is legendary), but not to change items effectiveness: it does not fit at all with pokemon world.

From 2015: I'm still here